This event is now SOLD OUT
Details of the event are as follows:
- Venue: Pan Pacific Perth
- Date & time: Saturday 25th January 2020, 7pm till midnight.
- Fare: Pre-dinner drinks followed by a three course dinner washed down by a comprehensive beer, wine and soft-drinks package.
- All the traditional speeches and Burns recitations you would expect, plus a 'wee nip' to toast The Bard!
- Dancing to the Heel 'n Toe Scottish Country Dance Band.
- Ticket prices: $120 for members of the Society and $140 for non-members.
- There will also be a raffle with quality prizes!
Please note that this event usually sells out, so we recommend you get in and buy your tickets early. Tickets will be sold on a strictly 'first come, first served' basis!
As always, we are providing you with the opportunity to learn or re-familiarise yourselves with the dances we will be doing on the night. Dance practices will be held on:
- Friday 17th January and
- Friday 24th January
The practice sessions start at 7:30pm and will be held as usual at the Royal Park Hall on the corner of Charles and Vincent Streets, West Perth.
They cost $5 per person.